DEMO or DIE is innovative in a way that it answers the identified needs of online teaching and
suppressing the identified gap of knowledge in 3D printing. The project results are fully aligned with the
European priorities to Promote Innovative Training Practices in the digital era, consisting of:
- Mapping of 3D printing Design Software Functionalities - IO1: Database containing Common Design
- Development of Online Course / Modules addressing from Design Rules, Materials Characteristics to
Process Applicability, among other contents - IO2: E-learning Online Course / Modules on 3D Printing
- Development of Innovative and Interactive Learning Activities for Design and Operations - IO3: Online
- Development of Online Assessment Tools - IO4: Online Assessment Tools;
- Analysis and Adaptation of existing Platforms to accommodate the developed Learning Units and Tools -
I05: Adaptation and Implementation of
- One trainers’ capacity building event (C1) regarding Online
Course / Modules on 3D Printing Design,
training materials and assessment tools;
- Seven Multiplier events (E1 to E7) with 120 participants
to test and disseminate DEMO or DIE Results;
- One European Conference to promote the project results and engagement with at least 50 key
stakeholders from 30 EU Countries.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible
for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.