Who We Are
DEMO OR DIE aims to promote Open Access to Online Training in the 3D Printing field by introducing “non-manufacturing” professionals and other potential professionals (students from Vocational Education and Training and Higher Education) to embrace digital technologies.
DEMO OR DIE objectives are to:
- Promote inclusive and open access to 3D online training through an online curriculum in 3D printing, design and operations of desktop 3D printers.
- Increase the level of knowledge and skills for becoming proficient and confident in 3D printing.
- Facilitate the understanding on 3D printing benefits, limitations and growing challenges.
- Support other sectors and health professionals in understanding 3D printing benefits and potentialities.
- Introduce youngsters to adopt to multi-skilled technological careers in industry.
- Facilitate the continuity of education through remote learning.
Get updated with our recent activity.
- Nov. 2022
DEMO OR DIE | MOLDPLAS FAIR 2022
By EWF |9-12th November 2022
- Oct. 2022
DEMO OR DIE | National Conference in the Greece
By EWF |21th of October 2022
Demo or Die project goal
Promotional video about the project.