Who We Are
DEMO OR DIE aims to promote Open Access to Online Training in the 3D Printing field by introducing
“non-manufacturing” professionals and other potential professionals (students from Vocational Education
and Training and Higher Education) to embrace digital technologies.
DEMO OR DIE objectives are to:
- Promote inclusive and open access to 3D online training through an online curriculum in 3D printing,
design and operations of desktop 3D printers.
- Increase the level of knowledge and skills for becoming proficient and confident in 3D printing.
- Faciltate the understanding on 3D printing benefits, limitations and growing challenges.
- Support other sectors and health professionals in understanding 3D printing benefits and
- Introduce youngsters to adopt to multi-skilled technological careers in industry.
- Facilitate the continuity of education through remote learning.